During the school holidays, and sometimes term time, we offer workshops for children from the age of 5 years and up, some of our workshops are for older children – this will be outlined in the workshop details below. These workshops are designed to be creative, but most of all fun and sociable. Adults are welcome to stay and take part in the workshops but we are happy for you to leave children with us.
Doodle a Monster!
- Wednesday 24 October, 10,30am – 11.30am
- Wednesday 31 October, 10.30am – 11.30am
Join Jennie and design and make your very own monster. Start by drawing the scariest monster you can think of then make it come to life using fabrics, buttons and UV paints.
Scary Sock Creature!
- Wednesday 24 October, 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Wednesday 31 October, 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Turn into a sock into your very own monster friend, get creative and practise your sewing skills to make a unique creature using buttons, fabric paints and other spooky embellishments.
Decorate a Halloween Treat Bag
- Wednesday 24 October, 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 31 October, 2pm – 3pm
Decorate a Halloween treat bag using felt, ribbon, buttons and glow in the dark fabric paints, ready to take trick or treating with you in the evening!
10% discount if booking for more than one kid’s workshop.
- All materials are provided, if we need you to bring anything we’ll let you know on booking.
- We offer a 10% sibling discount.
- All sessions must be booked in advance and a deposit of 50% paid on booking.